Why some people never seems to change out of their bad habits..or I should say, keep want people to accomodate with them..Is that why the sentence, "A leopard never change it's spots", exists?
Why it's so hard to be happy for 24/7
Why we need to go through the process call LIFE
Why we exist...
Why some stuffs happen....
....
.....
..And why I wanna think so much ...
I'm still trying, to find the best way ...
to live this life happily.
I'm fortunate...
to be able to be alive...
to have a bunch of wonderful colleagues cum friends...
to have a good sis and her husband and mom...
to be able to have a job in time of this economy depression...
to have a stable and "free" job...
....
...
and so many many more ...
Love,
Wishin
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment