Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just an update...in the middle of the night...

Well, I can't sleep due to late dinner i guess...but on the other hand, it might be due to my insomnia.
Went PC show with my sister and jie fu. What's new?
It's been 1 year + already..
Sometimes I do have my doubts regarding a few issues with my life..
I don't really know what to trust and believe anymore.
I don't even know what am I doing ever since last year.
I seemed to be lost in time and space. Sigh. Ya, that bad.
If only time can reverse...will you choose to reverse?

Been feeling more sucky these few days after chalet.
I know the reason why...regrets and memories overwhelm me too much.
But I can't forget them as I want to.
Msned with LKS sometimes in the morning. Was asking him what's so fun about being a playboy.
I guess I just don't understand.

I'm trying my very best to cultivate patience with my mom and family too.
More fogiveness and better.
I'm only left with one mom, one sis and one bro afterall.
Don't doubt me, I really miss my dad in the middle of the night, sometimes more than that.
It's so amazing how one person can stay in another's mind for so long.

Well, just now on the way home from Marina Square with my Sis and Jie Fu, heard this song ...

动力火车 << 还隐隐作痛 >>
词\曲:尤秋兴 
编: 屠颖

要伤心多久 我才能看透
离开你多久 手才会放松
是否我在你的心里还有一点痛
爱情随风 心彻底放纵 让自己疯

还隐隐作痛 还记得你笑容
这回忆多么沉重 宁愿没有过
还隐隐作痛 还看见你放手
这回忆多麽美丽 刺痛我心头
我心头

Very nice...and thus I went to find a lot more songs by them...
Ya..I'm getting so emo now.

On a side note, been trying to make pouch by sewing...
Not those normal ones, but tose pouch with an inner lining that is threadless(seems).
I've done one, under my mom instruction, and trying to do another one on my own.
On the other hand, been planning for a trip...i would say..i really hope it can let me 散心..
I guess I really need it..so much ..to escape or to release myself from everything trapped inside.

*Dear God, please ...show me some hope.in this dark dark world. You'll never understand and know what I am going through everyday and everynight.
I miss Daddy again.

Love, Wishin

No comments: