Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Eve of Valentine Day

I was in the hospital, as my dad havent come out from the hospital yet.
When my sister came over to take over my "shift" in the hospital, I went to Takashimaya to find present for him.
Actually before Taka, I was in paragon looking through Gucci Wallets.
I saw one quite nice one though...but the price was like 430 bucks.
Not that I dont have this money, it's only i feel that its not worth it.
Thus, I went over to Taka, this time to LV.Saw one small coin pouch kind of wallet with a mooney clip.
Asked and was told it was sold seperately.
The clip itself cost ard 200+++ ..i forget the exact price.
The wallet cost around 300+++..in which i forget the price again.
Don't tink its feasible, thus i continue walk in Taka.
Wanted to go the Braun Buffel Counter there buy wallet but on the way I saw this Shop, AX Exchange.
Shopped a while before I decided to buy this dri-fit kind of material polo tee for him at ard 129bucks.
After which i continued to the Braun Buffel counter and add on a wallet for him which cost ard 108 before discount and 92 after discount.
Gave the present to him when he came down to fetch us back home.
Jie fu initially wanted play mahjong, but see that my mom was quite tired, thus was cancelled.
I packed my luggage and went home with him as Pasir Ris is nearer to Changi.
Stayed over at his house for tomorrow flight.

No comments: