My weekends was rather spent wastefully again...
Had a quarrel with him on Saturday regarding meeting as he promised to meet me in the morning but he broke it again, making me cancel my meeting with Winn.
When he came down to find me, he did apologise ...and then he brought mi to orchard for shopping.Was shopping at Fareast when I realised nowadays the dress style change a lot...I can't seem to find any dress i like.
Went over to Tangs, but fail to find any to.Sigh.
Finally gave up ...
We went to Cathay , thinking wanna catch a movie.
Browse through the list of movies and ...we found none to watch.Thus went over to Billy Bombers and eat snacks.
After which, I went home.
My dad, brother, sister, sis-in-law, bro gf was playing mahjong.
Quite a nice sight to see the whole family together.
Sunday morning, my dad vomit blood again and was once again being send to hospital.
The last i known is that he's in the High Dependency Ward, transfusing blood again.
I know how pain he is, as his 2 arms are still blue black, haven recover from last week's injuries.Imagine having needles poked into blue black areas.
I can't do anythin, not anyone. I knoe everyone feel low and sad and heart pain, but we cant do anything or even show sadness in our face as we nid to be strong.
Dad mite not be able to join the reunion dinner...
I only hope that he will gets well soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment