Just came back from lunch...
Had Baystreet 21 @ IMM for lunch...
Suddenly feel so sian...
June is his bro's wedding.
And i will get to see a person I dun wanna see.
Had Baystreet 21 @ IMM for lunch...
Suddenly feel so sian...
June is his bro's wedding.
And i will get to see a person I dun wanna see.
I got to know something scary..
A few week/days ago, my head called me asking hows the progress of this Reporting Module.
Apparently now i know why.
I've send my user the production schedule already, but didnt CC my boss.
Her boss asked her about it, and she say she duno.
Then her boss went to email my head and cc the asst head asking abt the progress.
Wth.
Humans are so fake.

1 comment:
I'm bored too...feel like sleeping...zzzzzzz.
You're not the only one!
I'm the 'someone' from the tagbox...I have a blog, but quite lame...never mind! I just began after all!
Post a Comment