Friday, March 28, 2008

Meiji Trip...

Been a long time since I got to go to Meiji...
Heehee...
Bought some stuffs back from there... :D
Below are my loots again...
Seems like I've been spending money non stop...but nvm..happi the most important thing...
and also, I can save a lot!
:b
My Meiji Goodies...
Dun get me wrong..I not buy all for myself only...that's why so many items...
This is the amount I pay...
Going for my free movie, The Spiderwick Chronicles @ Jurong Point later...
It's organised by NIE/NTU Staff Welfare Club and we are required to "register" for the event(need very fast lar, cos taken up so fast)...
Anyway we're fast enuff..lalala
So, free 2 tickets + one large free popcorn and 2 free 16oz Coca-Cola..
My colleagues are saying I am becoming more and more like them, auntie, coz just now on the way back, one of the colleague was giving us her coupon for free popcorn and coke, but noone wants, so I just say bring bottle to take 4 cups worth of coke lo..can bring home drink ~_~. The reply was same as one of the auntie.Haha..

1 comment:

M.Alison said...

i am hungry...this makes me more hungry.