Monday, August 4, 2008

I dreamt of my birthday just now.
I dreamt of HF, Justina.
Justina gave me a cake which is very nice, cost quite a lot I think.
The cost is being shared by everyone.

Meanwhile, daddy had been discharge from Hospital on Saturday.
His condition is not getting any better.
Diabetics cause his vision to be blur, something cause him to become a bit blur and memory to be shorter and shorter.
My family is still okay, staying positive, and I'm doing my very best to be a filial daughter.

Went Guan Yin Temple last week and got a lot. It's a good lot but i'm not very sure if it will come true.It scares me though.

Broke down infront of my mommy yesterday...
I can't control.
Had a chat with my brother yesterday too.
Thanks to him, I felt somehow better.

Am still learning how to let go.
This is the suckiest peroid of my life.
I so hope that it will be over very soon.
And I do wonder, do you really exist?

My brother say I am pouring salt on open wounds.
My mom say I very silly.

I totally agree with them.
I so hope something can happen to make mi move on faster.
What thing I duno.
Can you hear me?

No comments: