Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Random

Last Saturday was spend in Bugis, with my sister and her husband.
The initial plan was to fix up a computer from sim lim square as my sister's husband computer was spoilt.
We went to Guan Yin Temple @ Si Ma Lu first and went in to pray.
After praying, we proceed to Sim Lim Square, where we bought nothing but more Wii stuffs.
A 16 or 8 in 1 remote charger cum cooler set. And not forgetting the very expensive Rock Band Set.
The Rock Band set consist of 1 guitar, 1 drum set and a microphone and not forgetting the Rock Band Wii Disc.
Whole day was spend on playing that.

Sunday was spend with my sister and her hubby again. Reason being I don't want to be left alone in the house as my mom went out to her Faxi in the morning.
Went my sister's house to play Cooking Mama for a while and then went out with them to Lucky's Groomer place.
Saw a few Westie over there that looks like Lucky, Febi, Snowy etc.
Went for lunch while we waited for Lucky to be groomed.
After which went to try the chocolate ice cream from awfully chocolate. Not bad.
After picking up Lucky, my sister they wanted to get a certification for Lucky at the clinic but we spend quite long waiting till we ran out of patience.
We left for home.
I took a nap while my sister and sister hubby went home to her hubby's mom side.
After they came back, I tag along to go for foot reflexology at Westmall.
My first time going, not bad I would say.
Then after which we went home and asked my mom to come my sister house where she play the drum also.

Monday I was on leave. Accompany my mom to buy bee hoon for my daddy's breakfast.
Then in the afternoon, accompanied her to daddy's company. My daddy's company another stakeholder, ah zhi uncle was there. Sitting in my daddy's office, I was amazed and proud of my daddy all of the sudden.
It wasnt easy to start with nothing and end up with something.
Saw a picture of daddy with the Japanese boss taken quite some time ago.
Ah Zhi uncle chatted with mom in the office.
It's just like entering daddy's world.
And ya, it makes me miss him.
I dreamt of Mr Z yesterday.
It's a weird dream. In my dream, I ate something that consist of pork. I can even feel that it taste weird.
What happen in my dream was more weird.
It seems that he wanted to be together again, and asked me about it.
After driving me home, I wanted to sms him saying that I dun need any pity etc but I woke up.

*My sister made a remark about the divination lot from Guan Yin Temple. She said that it's very accurate. As far as I am concerned, I do hope it is real, but I am so afraid...so afraid of the disappointments. Please God, let me believe in your existence.*

No comments: