Something that puzzles me, is the existence of gods in this world and karma.
Recently, so much things happen to me and my family, so much that I am really so tired and lost.
My grandfather also passed away shortly after my dad.
Though I am not always with my grandfather and the bond is not that strong, he is still someone that love me and my family very much.
He got involved in an accident that caused him to lose his life straight on the spot.
Then comes the question:
He is not a bad person, why does he have to die this way?
And the only logical answer is:
Karma.
Apparently all those unexplainable are being explained with karma, the cause and effect of life.
So others might question again, but I saw people who didnt do any wrong/bad things get very bad/horrible ending.
The answer to it will be: the life before or last time long long ago their bad karma, in which they don't remember.
So can anyone enlighten me if it is true?
I once asked my mother's "small" master, a monk. If god exist, then why so many of the people are still suffering?
I forgot the whole exact answer, but part of it was that, "If you hope for something, you will suffer."
I told Wai wai over the phone on Wednesday when she called me up and ask about how am I coping.
She was saying that it's chim.
There's another saying, "Everything happens for a reason"
I suppose all these might be just excuses, reasons or even consolations to people.
Till the day when it all dawn to me on the reason, then I'll know the truth.
I forget to mention, I dreamt of his house this time.
Went his house with my family.
Saw on the table a sentosa box which contains a fan.
Sense of familiarity overwhelmed me as the fan is the fan we got when we went Sentosa last time.
A thought flew pass, that he had packed all the stuffs regarding us outside.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment