Anyway here's a not so up-to-date post...
Somewhere around last last week...celebrating Colleague's birthday @ Plaza Market Buffet at Raffles...
Everyone was amazingly in purple and black...without discussing beforehand.. :)
The following day in office, we prepared a surprise for both the birthday gals...
And we went Kbox @ Clementi to celebrate...during lunch XD



Last week, from Monday to Thursday, I'm swimming everyday except Friday...
Saturday morning and afternoon, went Pulau Ubin with my Jie Jie and Jie Fu and we cycled for few hours there.
Sun was initially very bright till the last trek, it rained and poured heavily, causing us to be drenched.
After everything, in the evening, I went to JB with Jason and Wai Wai to meet Mingli, Samuel and Xin Min.
We were brought to a steamboat to makan since there was a lack of time.
After the steamboat, we head over to Justco RedBox to have our ktv.
Verdict: I still prefer Singapore Ktv because their's don't have choose by song...mainly by artist only...and there's no picture one..
But for food and drinks wise, their's was a lot more better than Singapore.
Reached home around 4 am++ due to causeway jam again...Was in the jam for a bloody 1hr plus and trying so hard to keep myself awake.
On Sunday, due to previous night...I can't wake up for tennis as planned by my Jie Fu...Ended up going to Sitex IT fair at Singapore Expo and also the John Little Expo Sales..
BUT...I bought nothing. Due to the large amount of people. The 3 entrances of the Expo was jammed. Even till evening time. Took the chance to go Dua Pek Gong and met Daphne there.
Had a dinner then went explore Marina Barriage with Jason. Pass a lot of "想当年"...
I guess I really miss it so much.And it seems like everywhere I go, I can't seem to detach myself from that shadow.
-wishin




No comments:
Post a Comment