I had the most tiring weekend...
Took a coach to Genting with Jason & GF & Daphne on 9th January 2009, Friday, 10:00pm.
Time of planning: Less than 2 hours.
Time of executing plan: Less than 1 hour.
Anyway book one day hotel only, 1 room only.
When reached there, we spent whole day in Casino ...
Then finally checked in hotel at 2pm and then after a bath, went to shop with Dap while they 2 sleep in hotel.
At evening time, we had dinner together where they met us for dinner after their sleep.
After eating, off to casino again...
And this time round, all the way till 3-4am ++
Finally slpt a while till 8am then went to bath and get ready to check out.
I lost all my fortune...but i managed to get to know someone who I forgot to ask for contact.
BLEAHX
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment