Friday, January 2, 2009

To hell with 2008

This is my resolution for Year 2008:

Resolutions
1. Be happy and enjoy life
2. Be more positive thinking
3. More overseas trip
4. Save money
5. Earn more money
6. Start that business and earn that money :D
7. Less quarrels with him
8. More quality time with friends and family and him
9. More quality time for myself also
10. Find a new hobby
11. Appreciate those around me

Sad to say, I only managed to do less than 5 of them.

For those who knows me, heard of my news etc...
Year 2008 is a bloody bloody lousy to the core year for me.
the later part of 2008 was even like hell for me, and I'm just like a small specimen trying to survive, ya u didnt see wrongly, specimen.

Who knows, I ended year 2008 on a very bad note...and welcomed year 2009 on a very bad note too.
For these 2 days, those memories just came back n haunt me.

Someone told me, trust him, things will be fine soon, god is fair.
I told him I trust him, but with so many things happening, I no longer believe that good things does happen anymore.

But don't worry, I'll be Strong...Cause I'm not left with any choice.

To hell with 2008...

As for resolutions for 2009?

1) I hope for miracle
2) Be Happy
3) My 1st $30k ($10k left)
4) Forgive & Forget (regarding something)

Will things ever be better or even fine?

Love,
Wishin

No comments: