Friday, April 24, 2009

Special Friend, Special Thanks :)

Today I just feel like blogging about this special friend of mine...no matter if she's still looking at my blog or not...no matter she knows who she is a not :b

Counting back, I've known this dear friend of mine since secondary 1...
In the beginning, I wasn't even close to her...
Till Girl Guides, then we became closer, together with another girl...
Together we are like 3 musketters...
As time goes by, after graduation, though somehow we have got lesser time to meet up all that, but I'm glad that once a while we still meet up lar...
This girl, always got surprises for me during birthdays...be it the "arrows that lead to my pressie", her handmade stuffs, a photobook sent to australia...and the rest..let me think...
I won't forget also, how she's there for me when I needed her most.

Dear friend,
Thanks a lot really for your support during that time.
For remembering my favourites and birthdays and etc...
Even though we one year like meetup few times only, but hope that this special friendship will continue to be strong :)And hope that we still can hang out when free or wad lar..u always busy =.=" or i always busy"

Anyways, thanks for this year special pressie...your handmade bag..love it very much ...and hope it wont drop money out because of any undiscovered holes ;b

Luv,
Wishin

No comments: