Why would I say so? Well...1stly, I was rather early to reach office...around 8:20Am, yes you didnt hear wrong...that's considered early, as my normal timing is around 8:35 to 8:45+Am and my official working time is 08:30Am.
Anyway...this is not that happening...whats more happening is that my colleagues, (M7 now<-Group name..HAHA), we went KBox during lunchtime and eat there and sing at the same time.This is because one of my colleague suddenly feel like singing...Fun session though :D
The next happening thing that happened is that my Reporting Officer(My boss), actually brought me out today! Nope, not what you thinking..it's to the MOE at Grange Road. And I was suppose to go help him with the distribution of account slips.And that means what you know, the whole day today, 8:20+am till 11:45am... and 2:25pm till 3:30pm...that's the amount of time i worked..
Would say that today is quite a happy day..except maybe for the distribution of account slips.I do wonder where are the MOE teachers rushing to. Instead of queueing up one by one and letting me find their name in the stack of envelopes I have, they flock and crowd around me , telling me their names. Some, who think that they are dam smart, actually ask me to pass them some of the envelopes so that they can find their names faster.The stack of envelopes consist of 3 sessions and today's only the 1st session, and well...guess I wouldnt need to be there if this could be done?
Are my kids going to learn from teachers like them in furture? Oh my god, I can't imagine what my kids will learn...and I don't think I wanna think about it now, Coz I Haven Pack finish my stuffs and I am leaving for KL in like few hours time!
Before I end this post, the below photo is dedicated to Ms Jerilyn Wee Pin Pin, who is my TDDUP(*if you still remember our "code" *)friend in BBSS.
Thanks for all the advices, encouragements and times you been there for me, one way or another. Stay strong and cheerful, come to think of it, you've really bee through quite a lot in life, as your TDDUP friend( :D ), feel very happy for you and I'm waiting for wedding invitation :D from you n your prince *winks*

Oh ya...one last sentence....HAPPY DEEPAVALI everyone!~

No comments:
Post a Comment