This will be a very short update...
Been back from Kuala Lumpur trip since 11 November 2007, Sunday.
If you were to ask me if I enjoy this trip, well, not so. And why is that so...?
Because............................
because........................
and because.........
1) I didn't get to sit on the Eye On Malaysia due to the riots going on and the jams in KLCC area. Heard that the Eye On Malaysia might be stopping the service at the end of the year. Whether it will continue or not depends on the statistics, as in is it earning money or losing. :(
2) I didn't even get to go up the KL twin towers!!!! Oh my god...I won't dare tell people I go KL before ... =( again, it's the riot's fault and don't know which big shot come for conference.
3) Deer park closed when go there
4) Took only few photo overall
5) Didn't even see Sunway Pyramid exterior
6) Didn't even take a photo outside hotel
7) Didn't buy much stuffs
8) Didn't go anywhere
Okay, enough of listing out all the cons. Anyway, below is a brief description of the trip...
We set off for KL on the 8th Nov 2007, Thursday, at around 5am in the morning using 2nd link.
Quite tiring as I was preparing sandwiches all that the night before till 3am plus. Hardly catch a wink.
Driving at the speed of around 140km/h to 200km/h, we reached Petaling Jaya around 7am. We actually overshot our destination as our dear friend is sleeping while we call him.We should be reaching around 6:30am.
After reaching our dear friend, Cv house, he brought us to makan tim sum near his area. Timsum was so-so only i think. After which we went back to his place and we rested till around 13:45. The check-in time for the hotel is 2pm, thus we had to waste some time. Around 13:45, we went to pump petrol and check-in to our hotel.
We slept and rested and then went down to the connecting sunway pyramid shopping centre to have our dinner.
I think that's the first night.
For the second and third night, our friends, Cv and lisa (couple) brought us to shisha. I didn't smoke any though. In case you're wondering what is shisha, you can do an online search for it. To put it in simple words, tobacco smoking.
In the afternoon, we went to the deer park where it closed. We went other shopping centres like Utama One and the rest I don't know what name already.The 2nd night, cv's mom treated us to seafood at one ulu place as last time we played host to her too.
On the last day, met up with my university friends, Meichin and Mei over at Sunway Pyramid. We had Fish Manhattan for lunch as intialli we wanted to treat our friend, cv and lisa as they brought us around.
The only few pictures I had that are viewable
Cv's Dog...Poddle Mix with don't know what
Last Day At Fish Manhattan @ Sunway Pyramid.

No comments:
Post a Comment