Monday, November 5, 2007

A New Start !

Welcome welcome everyone to this new blog of mine :D
Reason why I decided to change another blog is because the past blog is full of so much complains, sadness, and not much of happiness.

Okay, I do agree that noone can be forever happy everyday, but I do believe it will happen if I decide to do so.

Anyway, for this new blog, I will try my best to update everyday and every now and then...*I hope*...with pictures, photos and etc...*I hope again*

Since this is the first post, let me blog briefly on some of the events that had passed. Hmm...how about starting with this topic..."Growing up years" ?
~* Please be warned that the below images/pictures or even stories might be unsightly to the eyes... *~

A Walk Through Memory Lane

During my secondary school years, I have a lot of friends, a lot of friends who I tried to cliche with but found it quite tiring in the end. My secondary one and two years, my class was a pure girls class, with female form teacher, Mrs Tan. I wouldnt say Mrs Tan is a bad teacher or what, but I do remember one thing she said to my mom about me, which spoil my impression of her.

She told my mom at teacher's meeting session that I will become bad next time, dye my hair, and that my company of friends now is not good. I remember during that time, I was trying to hang out with Pei Xia, Winnie and Sylvia they all.And apparently every year that we went her house visit her for Chinese New Year, her attention was focused on those studious student or those she like very much and very good in her eyes, students like Pei Ling, Hui Juan etc.

During my secondary year one or year two, I remember trying to hang out with this group, that includes Yan Ling, Methinee and Luo Qi they all. Someone in that group left a very deep impression on me when she actually commented, "You know the meaning of Wah Kao meh?Don't know then don't use lar". Not that I wanna remember these unpleasant stuffs, but trust me one thing, if now she were to say it in front of me again, be it she ah lian or ah hui(ah hua in hokkien), I will sure say her back. My impression of her was that she suxs.Arrogant b****. Yes, you heard me.Till this day, I've not seen her but sometimes surfing friendster, I still manage to see her photos all that. Well, same old pattern and face.

When I entered Secondary three and four, I am one of the few that entered sub-science stream.I suppose that's why Mrs Tan had NEVER talked to me before at New Year Gatherings or ask me about what I'm doing. Well, If she did ask, I'm not ashamed of telling her, "Sorry to disappoint you Mrs Tan, but i fail to dye my hair to other color and fail to stay bad like you always thought i will become."

Secondary three and four life I can't remember much, except that it's the time where I like this guy from my class but I know he like another girl.Hahaha...let's just leave out this section of my life.

During secondary school,secondary 3 or 4, I became closer with HF in my class. We went to JI together for our first 3 months..including MeiYing and Jeannie.Amazingly, i was in the same class ith HF again. Maybe that's why we both knew each other better and became better friends.

Even though we quarrelled over some issue sometime ago, I would say that she is one of the good friend who will always be there to listen, but cause of the quarrel, i give a pinch to this sentence too.At this point of time, if you were to ask me, am i still angry over the stuff that happen, I would say nope.really absolutely nope.The reason why I dun feel like contacting her or even seeing her is just maybe the awkwardness and the unprepareness of meeting her.Anyway the photos for my JI times are here... we often pon ten to play everywhere...Such a nice and wonderful time that I really miss.

When results was finally out, I can't enter JC, thus I chose Ngee Ann Polytechnic.Believe it or not, my interest at that time was to study Multimedia Computing or Product Design, but I chose Mobile Computing.

But anyway, I started blogging during Polytechnic years.Started off as a play only blog, but slowly and slowly find myself "talking" to the blog more n more often.During polytechnic years, my cliche of friends also changed quite frequently.Almost every semester or every year. One point I didnt forget till today though, Gina, you are still my first classmate in Polytechnic.As in the first one who tok to me.HAHA.Think you remembered that too...so funny.

To some of the polymates, I may seem weird.I also think I am weird.Haha...But now that I think back, nope, i dun think i am weird anymore.I am just tired of toking and entertaining sometimes.They told me, Polymates are often those who are selfish and dun give a dam abt others.It's the most suckiest place.Well, maybe I seen that in Poly before, how people attend and put themself first, I would say yah...some point is true.Maybe that's to teach us how to cope with society i guess?

But am happy to say that at least, I still get some friends there who truely cares.(**I hope**) haha..

Less words...Below are the photos.


After poly year, I went Australia to study ...from there, I got to learn a lot too...Less words...photos bah...Truely enjoyed myself in Australia...Friends wise, they are always there to care and provide support.This bond cant be broken..My 21st birthday was celebrated there too...=) Of cos..I wunt post up all the photos cos there's few GB of them cause of all the trips we went.Pictures not showing full force, but I like the surroundings and the event they represent.



Lastly...my phrase of life now..working life...my colleagues of NIE...who realli took very gd care of me.Buying food for me eat etc...

At TWO Rochestor Park..da paolo?(Looking forward to my sis wedding at ONE rochestor ..hehe)

At Jurong Point Soup Restaurant...

Lastly...my current and hopefully future... (Really hope can last long...I will cherish and treasure..hope he too...after being through so much...)


And Yar...dun say I no heart...forget you ar...this one for this stupid girl lar...who still remembers wad I like after these years...and though we seldom meet up..but thanx for being there when I need it. :) Glad that you've found someone who treat you like princess ^^


*omg i look so fat..-___-


Next time then post all my photos to see the changes...Next updates...gotto go slp le...
Counting down to my KL trip on Thursday early morning....2 more days!
No Tracker yet but nvm..I'll do it manualli...
>>--30---20---10---9---8---7---6---5---4---3-*-2---1---KL!>>
2.5days more to KL!











1 comment:

jEs said...

u started blogging bcuz of *ahem*

n yes, there r ppl in poly who care.
~smile~