Friday, February 29, 2008

My Current Reads..

Went Singtel yesterday and queued for like 2 hrs, 1 hr for helpdesk, another for the procedure counter.
All this just for wad you guess?
Get my line off my mom's cause my line is under my mom's name.
and also change it to corperate plan, which is cheaper.
During the 2 hrs wait, I went home and get the popular card from my sister,
then went to purchase this book which i saw at Popular.
Quite RA and okay la...
Gonna finish the whole book soon by today i guess..
It's written by a Singapore Writer...
I saw this one the other day in Jurong East Popular and is still considering buying...
The other book i am considering is P.S.I Love You.
I saw it in Westmall Popular.
The last one.
But it was rather thick and thus I duno if i should buy.
Scared I can't finish.
Anyway, just a question for anyone out there.
How would/should react if your guy suddenly pop you this question.
"Will you marry me?"
Just a question bah.
Dun tink too much.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say: "Show me the ring." (without any expression. if needed, mayb a sian look) WAHAHAH -Winn*-

~* w|sh|n *~ said...

wah..u sure u will so calm a not...later u stunt there nia...