Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Everyone moves forward, no one should stay where they are or move backwards.


It isn't easy, and it isn't up to us to make our choices.

Yesterday my father wanted to request to transfer to NCC for his treatment.
Me and my sister was telling him the trouble as he also need to see SGH doctor for his Liver Cirrhosis treatment.
The time might be longer, I mean waiting time for medicine, treatment etc..So much longer.
And the reason is cause of?
Money.
Actually I'm not really sure of the financial side of my family if they still have enough money a not, in which I believe have.
But well, I still give my household money etc.

Just this morning, saw offline MSN messages left by zhishi, after which I msned him in the morning when he online.
Funny, the way he describe his ex.
But well, at least I felt good after msning with him.
Yesterday also went dinner with Alfred.
Thanks to them, who keep try to keep me busy by asking me out for activities with them.
We went Dempsey Road coz I wanna go PS Cafe.
Spend quite a while to find PS Cafe.
Conclusion: There a lot ang mohs and rich people.

Anyway, it's quite boring right?posts without pics, photos...
Didnt really take any photos these days...
I think my highlight "drop" color already.
I think I need to go temple very very soon.

Jia you...

No comments: