Had a weird dream today.
I dreamt that I was in his ex's car, apparently being fetched by her.
I asked her if she know we broke up.
She nodded.
I continued to say,"wow, news spread fast, i thought you duno."
She smiled at me.
Then her phone rang and she pick up, answering questions about buying a house at Jurong West.
Then she ended off the call with something like,"ok find one day I teach/tell you."
Then I ask her about price of a HDB is Jurong now.
"Ard 387k".She told me.
"Wah so expensive?last time my colleague buy only 220k like that". I replied
"Yah, now become more expensive le".She replied.
Then we reach the destination in which i duno where.
And I woke up while I alight her car and she waited for her fren to come take the car.
On the other hand, a short update.
Friday caught Dark Knight with Jason cause I got free tickets sponsored by my colleague.
Nice and long movie I would say.
On Saturday, I didnt go temple. Didnt meet Dap or Alfred.
End up going in Msia again with Jason and his GF, Yan Yan.
Had a sumptuous seafood dinner...and of coz, long jam in...
Crayfish, crab, stingray, you tiao, and vegetables.
All for ard SGD15-20 per pax.
Sunday I didnt go anywhere except Jurong IMM for lunch with Alfred.
Had lunch at Ichiban Boshi where after eating, I realise there's a tiny little snail crawling on the lettuce of the softshell crab I ate.
Yucks.
Been thinkin wan to get a Desktop a not.
*Sighx*
Been feeling so depressed these days.
My mom ask me yesterday, "He got other girl le issit?"
I replied her, "Ya"
"He also like your bro lor, 2 time."My mom say again
"Think so, impossible so fast will get GF one lor..."I said.
I not typing out the rest of the conversation already.
My mom say ppl enjoying and happy there and you sad here...
Wad are faith and belief?
Dear God,
Please, if you really exist, help me.
-wishin
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment