Went back to the place you brought me to the first time yesterday...
Except that I went in from the exit instead of the entrance this time.
The place looks the same, except the red red skies...
The toads no longer croak, for duno wad reasons...
Read through my past blogs, past entries on you , on him...
I felt a very serious strong sense of guilt.
He treated me so well...Really so well...
Yet I let him down, hurt him over and over again...
Nights when I'm enjoying, suffering, he's always by my side...constantly taking care of me...
You told me..."This is the picture of the one who treats you the best in this world".
I guess, he is also the one that treats me the best...
And sooner or later...I'll be like him, with another half happily right?
And pardon me for this lousy post, feelin very emo..
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment