Monday, April 7, 2008

5th April 2008

Today is the actual day of my birthday...
Cut another cake bought by him...initialli was for surprise but..
he sms wrong person..sms me instead of my jie fu..=.=
The cake was cut on 5th April 2008 00:00 i suppose...
Pictures are with my sister as she took using her SLR camera...
Will post the picture when i get them =.=
And I cut the cake with my family... :)
I didnt go anywhere on this particular day cause I was marinating my BBQ chicken with Alfred and preparing the BBQ stuffs...
Evening time had dinner at ThaiExpress @ Holland V instead of the planned sushi teh cos the person dun wan give me the kind of seats i wan.
We saw a landed at holland with a lambo and a skyline(newest). ~_~
After which we went home, played mahjong as usual.
*Thanx to all that still remembers my birthday and wishes me happy birthday...Thanks a lot!*

No comments: