I really dun understand why adults are so weird.
Everything the situation repeats till I am so sianx with it too.
My dad will ask my mom go slp, and my mom if dun, he will slp on sofa wait for me mom, and he's already not feeling well.
At this point of time, I know some of you would say, why your dad so like this?
well, my question will be, why can't my mom let him have his way a bit?Afterall it's 10++pm.
Nevermind about this, everyday I go home, my mom will start show me that kind of look, then silently signalling and grumbling abt my dad this and that.
I know it's not anything, but i just feel so fed up listening to them.
My sis and I have been telling my mom, it's all about her and not us.My dad wants her attention, not us! But she will start complain and grumble again.
Arghx. So many unhappiness then what for in the beginning marry!?!How many years old already !!
Sighx.
I really seriously need a break.My house is making me not feel like going home.But that doesnt help, cause Monday I went back home ard 1am++ and its the same situation.
Sidetrack a bit, these few days, or rather 2 days before, I just realise, ROM required not much money. O.O wow.I didnt know that till that day.
Everything the situation repeats till I am so sianx with it too.
My dad will ask my mom go slp, and my mom if dun, he will slp on sofa wait for me mom, and he's already not feeling well.
At this point of time, I know some of you would say, why your dad so like this?
well, my question will be, why can't my mom let him have his way a bit?Afterall it's 10++pm.
Nevermind about this, everyday I go home, my mom will start show me that kind of look, then silently signalling and grumbling abt my dad this and that.
I know it's not anything, but i just feel so fed up listening to them.
My sis and I have been telling my mom, it's all about her and not us.My dad wants her attention, not us! But she will start complain and grumble again.
Arghx. So many unhappiness then what for in the beginning marry!?!How many years old already !!
Sighx.
I really seriously need a break.My house is making me not feel like going home.But that doesnt help, cause Monday I went back home ard 1am++ and its the same situation.
Sidetrack a bit, these few days, or rather 2 days before, I just realise, ROM required not much money. O.O wow.I didnt know that till that day.
Other than that, yesterday is the 1st day I chanced upon him during lunch after 1 year plus working here, and less than 10mins away from his working place.

No comments:
Post a Comment