Monday, April 28, 2008

Sighx

Am back from Bintan Trip.

Quite a rush one as my dad got hospitalised again on the 27th April 2008, the day I suppose to leave Bintan.

Supposed to take the 2:15 boat, but ended up pushing forward to the earliest we can get, 12noon, which is 1pm in SG time.

We still miss the visiting hour which is till 2:30pm, thus went at the 5:30pm slot.

Will update on the Bintan Trip with a few photos when I charge my camera battery and transfer the photos.

On Friday, I experienced a fear and extreme heartache just coz someone close to me lie me.
The pain and fear still lingers in my heart and mind, though that person apologised.
I duno if I should be doubting love or our relationship.


On another note:

Can someone tell me, if your bf/gf tell you your relationship won't last long, what will you think or what should you do?
How do someone achieve independence yet dependent on the one you love?
Being in a relationship, doesn't it means that you at least have a shoulder to fall on, have a ready shelther, have someone to listen to you
and that you dont have to be that independent?
What's the difference of being independence and being in a relationship?
I never thought that adding him as friendster and viewing him and asking abt who is that girl who commented is call spying.
I won't ever wanna add anyone again, if all it means to them is spying.
Am quite confused by all these relationship stuffs...
Confused abt all these love stuffs.
I more and more dun understand myself and what I want.
Why muz he land me in this same situation as last time again?
*sigh*

To all the couples out there, never ever play with trust.
If you love someone, don't ever lie to them, no matter if its your assumption of it will do them good, or it is for the relationship sake.
It is never going to work.
The hurt you caused will be a lot more greater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree on the part on being independent and the relationship stuff.Clueless as well