Yesterday I completed my virgin NTU 3.8km run.I'm not sure if I will still jog this route as the air was so polluted by the buses that passes it every now and then.If there are so many buses, then how come buses to NIE/NTU in the morning are still so crowded?
Anyway this is the route I used to jog last time, 2.5km, but the air was fresher, a lot more.
And this is the route I jog yesterday.
There's sense of accomplishement, but I ate sinful stuffs again.2 subway, one tuna at nite and one subway melt in the afternoon, and one cookie after the jog.And just, I ate Donut for my breakfast.When can I control eating flour?
Sighs.
There's a "quarrel" yesterday at home.
Apparently, my daddy is trying to get my mom's attention, but my mom on the other hand, don't care.
He was there with me too, and he don't know how to react too, except to call my sis and brother in law back.
They can't do anything too.
It does amaze me how time can completely change a person.
How different thinking can cause a conflict.
While guys always thought that by providing the wife everything enuff to stay at home is a form of happiness, ladies tot otherwise.
This is what I saw yesterday.
What was created out was loneliness.
Endless nights and mornings and afternoons alone at home, not having anyone to talk to.
I understand what my dad was trying to do, even my sister also understand, but we really can't do or say anything cause the key person is not us, but my mom.
I actually had to control my tears when I went in to ask my dad is he alright and he reply me, "My time like left not long already".
Before that he was downing milo and so I asked him to drink slowly and he say, "See whether will die a not"
We spend some time talking to my mom, after which I then go back to my room.
He then came to console me and comfort me.
I really needed that.
Ever since secondary school, my distance, or rather, my family had never been so close before.
Not even when I was with my ex.
When I first know my current him, my parents don't really like him, cause at that time, I always go out with him at night, and came back during midnight, or even sometimes, in the early morning.
However, he didn't give up trying or what, he manage to blend in so well with my family, even more better than me I think.
Within few months, my mom can actually talk to him, my brother in law, sister, they willing to help him and include him in whatever activities.
No doubt he still quarrel with me sometimes and temper a bit bad, but he did change.
I still even remember once when we broke up for one day, i was so angry that I knock the wall with my fist.
I still even remember once when we broke up for one day, i was so angry that I knock the wall with my fist.
My mom and brother heard that, they were worried about me.
My mom even became worried that she came and asked me, you want to have someone like your brother's temper?Think again.
This is how much she worried for my future.
He, on the other hand, still manage to make my mom not angry with him.
How? By calling her up and apologise to her for making her worry about me last night etc.
Yes, that's how sincere he was.
Nowadays, he have been very good and nice.
Nowadays, he have been very good and nice.
He have been accompanying my family, especially my dad, when he himself also have his own family to look after, but he chose to spend time with me and my family more.
I know, sometimes he is really tired.
I know, sometimes he is really trying hard.
I also know that it's not easy for him.
I really appreciate everything and anything that he had done for me and my family and friends.
We are still going strong after 1 year and 2 months plus.
I believe we will be going on stronger as time goes by.
The past 1 year feels so long.
Within this year, I have so many thank you to say to him.
Thank you, for being there for me, looking after me when I drink to sleep during the past.
Thank you, for being beside me, when I felt really low last time.
Thank you, for all the suppers.Thank you, for all the stuffs.
Thank you, for all the places you brought me to.
Thank you, for all the effort you put in.
Thank you, for accompanying me to ktv and listening to me sing for 4 hours non-stop again and again.
Thank you, for listening to me though you are tired till you fell asleep sometimes.
Thank you for everything.
Thank you, for without you, there won't be a me now.
There's a lot more thank you, endless maybe.
There's a lot more thank you, endless maybe.
I thank God, for giving me such a good support and shelter at this kind of time.
For giving me such a good guy though he sometimes can be very mean and bad.
I don't know if he will see this, but I just want to blog it out.
I don't know if he will see this, but I just want to blog it out.
Our very first photo together in his daddy car... around 6am++



No comments:
Post a Comment