Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Random update...

I didnt go anywhere yesterday...
Did my 2.4km run as usual...and then rush back to continue clicking my cct orders.
However, didnt manage to finish up, thus went home and re keyed in.
Currently in love with this song -> Say it right by Nelly Furtado
The music so nice...
Ok, i know quite a long time song, or maybe very old song...
My daddy cancer did not improve, in fact is spreading quite fast and new ones are actually being found when he went for scanning yesterday.
Tomorrow he's going down for Radiotheraphy to burn out the cells and i'm waiting for 1/2 day leave approval from my boss.
My sister is doing well and getting use to her new environment. When the time comes, who knows, I might jump over too.
Yesterday while trying to sleep, a thought came to me...
When people are about to lose someone close to them, they will start treat them extra nice.
The people who are about to go, will feel more dun bear isnt it?
I think my daddy wunt bear to leave us if the time comes, now that the family is like a family.
Just last Sunday evening, our whole family, exclude my brother, include Ah huat and him and Jie fu, went down to have dinner together with Lucky too.
My Jie Fu will go out with Ah Huat and Him too.
And as I see my dad condition, I am starting to take care more of myself, my health.
My alcohol intake had been minimised, and I have been advicing ppl not to drink cos it will harm the livers.bleahs.
Yes I am scared, seeing all those so call "treatments" that never seem to work, seeing the blood being vomitted out from my dad's mouth etc.
I really do hope things will get better.
* I know no words of us are able to console you and make you feel better at this point of time...
but all I need you to knoe is, try to be happy, coz at least there are people who cared for you one way or the other...
Though you had lost something, you still gain some...
Life has a lot more to give ...
Jia you Gin... :)
I believe in you, hope you believe in yourself too...
Cheer up coz life still goes on...

No comments: