Another week passed in a wink of eye.
This week had been quite packed with activities, I would say too many...
Monday and Thursday was the only resting time I had for myself.
Tuesday went out for dinner and pubbing.
Wednesday KTVing.
Friday dinner, dinner and dinner.
Saturday movie, home, dou feng, home.
Sunday KTVing, dinner, home.
And here we are, into a new week.
And July is coming, need to get down to Dua Pek Gong soon.
The amazing stuffs that happened to me this week:
1. On the train, while reading my book, teaching of buddha, an old lady sitting next to me was co-reading it too. Thus I actually slow down reading, open the book wider so that she could read. Upon reaching Raffles Place, she asked me, "Is this Raffles Place?". I replied to her, "Ya". The next sentence she said before leaving the train was, "Anyway thanks for sharing. The book is very good". To be honest, I actually wanted to give her the book, as I've already finished reading it, and is only re-reading it.
2. While walking along CityLink, Winnie saw me and called me. Saw once is not something amazing, but at evening time, she saw me again at Muji Marina Square.
3. I am hooked up to books and books and I actually borrowed 8 from the library.
4. Someone actually tell me that I look very Qiao Cui and tired and asked if I'm alright.
5. Chatting makes mi understand another person, makes mi realise a lot more to life.
6. The reason why I am feeling so sucky or sad for no reason is actually ->Self pity.
7. I actually managed to live through 1 month :)
8. I made 3 new friends on Sunday.
I miss everyone.
Am sorry to made you all worry for me.
I am still trying to stand up and be happy.
And to be honest, I am 50% there. :)
* To err is human, to forget is divine *
~* wishin *~

No comments:
Post a Comment