I feel like running away from everything and anything...
What's there to run away from? I don't know seriously.
Maybe one word can describe me now, >L.O.S.T<
Yes, call me weak, I dont deny.
Call me strong, I also dont deny.
The stress is just building up within me.
The behaviours I saw around me, sometimes do makes me wonder, what's really worth living for in this world.
"You need to be strong, only you can help yourself."
"Time will heal everything"
All these I know, all these I am aware, but is there anyone out there that is aware of what I am going through?
Not only the break up is causing me to be like this, there's a lot more issue that is.
And yes, I am a pessimistic.
I am contradictating.
I am nothing.
Maybe for once, I should be selfish and get away from this land as soon as possible. Be it alone or with ppl.
What a nice world.
Had a very nice rest yesterday...so nice...
Been such a long time since i had such a long rest.
But why did i need to wake up?
"Which ones are stars and which ones are satelittes?"
"Those that will sparkle are stars...Coz twinkle twinkle little stars"
"..."
I guess I need to be more prepared to hear more bad news.
I guess I need to forget some part of my life.
I guess, and I guess..
I am really not myself anymore.
Dont really know who am I and what I want anymore.
I need a dimension to hide for the rest of my life.
- wishin
What's there to run away from? I don't know seriously.
Maybe one word can describe me now, >L.O.S.T<
Yes, call me weak, I dont deny.
Call me strong, I also dont deny.
The stress is just building up within me.
The behaviours I saw around me, sometimes do makes me wonder, what's really worth living for in this world.
"You need to be strong, only you can help yourself."
"Time will heal everything"
All these I know, all these I am aware, but is there anyone out there that is aware of what I am going through?
Not only the break up is causing me to be like this, there's a lot more issue that is.
And yes, I am a pessimistic.
I am contradictating.
I am nothing.
Maybe for once, I should be selfish and get away from this land as soon as possible. Be it alone or with ppl.
What a nice world.
Had a very nice rest yesterday...so nice...
Been such a long time since i had such a long rest.
But why did i need to wake up?
"Which ones are stars and which ones are satelittes?"
"Those that will sparkle are stars...Coz twinkle twinkle little stars"
"..."
I guess I need to be more prepared to hear more bad news.
I guess I need to forget some part of my life.
I guess, and I guess..
I am really not myself anymore.
Dont really know who am I and what I want anymore.
I need a dimension to hide for the rest of my life.
- wishin

No comments:
Post a Comment