I guess, all the karma had been returned.
Everything I've done to my 1st ex last time had been returned to me finally.
That is what I am hoping for.
I used to love a guy that don't love me at all.
Karma gave me a guy who love mi wholeheartedly.
I used to hurt the guy who loved me wholeheartedly and fall for another guy.
Karma gave me a guy who I love deeply.
Now Karma return me with this guy having another GF and hurting me like hell, like how I hurt my 1st.
I will stand up soon.
Don't doubt karma.
Excuses, lies and hurt.
I guess all are so true.
All that was said was just to make him feel like he's a good man.
I believe I will do it.
Forget this jerk and move on with my live.
Lucky for me, still having my frens, my brother, my family there to support me.
I wan to meet someone who loves me and will settle down with me now, after meeting the one I love, the one who loves me.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment