I dun really know what I should think now.
Should I based my thinking on how I feel, on the you that I used to know, the someone who is so faithful and not flowerhearted..
OR
Should I based my thinking on what you told me?
But what all of them told me was so true, So what if it's true or not?
The conclusion of it was so simple and clear, that he wanted a clear cut.
Well, I guess at least I am not weird, as someone out there actually understands that what I maybe needed was a definite answer for me to close this case.
Just a little tiny updates on life...
Thursday went out with my dearest colleague, mdm wah.
She actually skip her OT and accompany me KTV.
Yes...accompany me vent the sadness out all that...Just me and her.
Friday went out with a common fren of ours whom I had not seen for long...
Went KTV again..
Learnt quite a lot from him..
And was surprised with his changes.
Other than that, had a happy time singing KTV with him, especially the last part.
Saturday was meeting Daphne for going guan yin temple, but she Friday midnight around 3am++ sms me saying that she last minute can't go and I saw it after some time on Saturday, thus I try to ask people to accompany me go.
Winn wasnt free and Alfred was free to meet after his lunch with his boss.
Thus I went to pray first.
Drew 3 lots this time again.
The questions I asked and the answers I got back.
Am I not accepting the lots or issit that I really dun understand?
No idea.
After praying, went Sim Lim Square to walk walk and see Portable Hard Disk.
Wanted to buy some stuff as my hands was itchy, but did not get any though.
After Sim Lim Square, we proceed to Bukit Panjang Plaza to get some stuffs at NTUC.
Bought some munchies and then went home.
Topic on the car was Foreign Exchange.
I want to earn money.
After going home, I forgot what I do, all the way till night time.
I hand itchy on the computer and check stuffs again.
Saw the girl's testimonial.
A guy left for her saying that she's in love.
Oh well.
I on my MSN and saw Zen online.
Thus went to MSN him to see if he's free for come out to chat.
Of course, I got ask him notify his GF.
Dont want his GF to get the wrong meaning.
I asked him to bring mi to Mt Faber.
And I finally went back to the seat.Our seat.
Everything looks the same.
But I so hope that the person beside me was him.
Stood there for a few seconds, noticing the atmosphere was weird, we proceed to The Hill for a drink.
The Hill is under The Jewel Box.
And the drinks and food were so dam expensive...
I had a alcoholic milk shake(peppermint and baileys) for 19.90? and he ordered 2 plates finger food + orange juice and the total came up to ard 65++.
We managed to chat quite a lot, and from the initial awkwardness, we manage to break the awkwardness.
Advices were being told and I somehow know that he's very happy now with his life, and I'm very happy for him. This should means letting go I guess.
Wishing the party happiness.I hope I can do it again.
Oh ya, part of the chat was abt Forex again.
Told you I'm interested in earning money.
I'm interested in adult games now and not gaming le.
I also want to pick up my music back and lots more.
Sunday was a slacking day, spent sleeping away.
Had a chat with mommy at night.
Nice one, was asking her life's logic.
Haha..and her life story.
Felt more better as I initially was feeling quite bad alone in the room, anyhow tinking.
I think that's it ba.
I dun really know what to think.
Maybe he was right, what I wanted was just an answer to close this case, and not the hope of getting back together.
Maybe he was right, what was said was so clear already that he wunt want back.
Nevertheless, I guess I can't hate a person, not the past, not currently and not in the future.
Thus I'll only wish him happiness, be it with that girl or without.
As for me, let me just continue to ponder till I'm tired and had completely no energy left.
And yes, writing out do makes me feel a little bit better.
At least I have the courage to listen to songs again.
-wishin
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment