Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Loves Red...

Did this to my hair like weeks ago..in fact the 2nd or 3rd wk after I broke up.
First time I dye hair.
But its not dye, its highlight.
Wanted blue and red intially, but didnt go ahead with it.
Took a lot of courage to highlight it red.
But well, at least a step out.
Doing things that I dun dare.
I love red.
Does it look like it's bleeding? =.="
Anyway recently tok to mr Kerry, my long long time RO fren, who came to SG few months ago and I met him once.
He was telling me guys are jerks coz apparently he had a change of heart for his colleague over a 4yr relationship.
Sighx.
What are guys made of?
And that brings us back to one point isnt it?
Don't ever use feelings in a relationship, use ur brain.
And oh ya, I've been seeing karmas happening around me, till I was so much convinced and scared of it.
haha.
I guess maybe my past life was a drifter, a travellor as I have frens that are not within my area.
No idea.
I only know last life I did too much sinful stuffs, to get myself like this now.
*I just pray for happiness for everyone, and hope that one day, my wishes* will come true.*
-wishin

No comments: