Yesterday had a very long lunch with my colleagues inside our office.
The topic that lasted for sooo long was motherhood.
As I heard them talking about the peroid before the child is out till the child is out and breastfeeding all that, i realised how hard my mother had been going through to bring us up.
Girls will tink more and more care abt family, mabbe coz they will go through the same stage as their mom in life to appreciate these?
No idea.
But I know one thing, if next time I got kid, I want a girl...hmmm...wait a min, mabbe I dun want any also
><
Went home and found my sis toking to my mom.
Money issue again.
Sighx.
I hate money.
I still dun get it why some people can still be so self centered after so long...
Life is not abt themselves only...
It's aso abt family, abt understanding, abt others too.
Sighx

1 comment:
Hey how are u? Duwan baby eh.. suspect xD
Post a Comment