These are at the side bars of my blog.
The advices given at the lowest peak, or suicidal peak of my life during that time.
"Love is not controlling each other's life."
Bottomline : Love is allowing the other into your life and vice versa.
"When you are deciding if you want to break off with your BF, or any relationship, ask yourself this : Have you really tried your best to love or give? Do you really love or give ? Loving and giving is not about expecting any returns. You just want that person to be happy from the bottom of your heart."
Bottomline : It takes 2 hands to clap. If after all that is done, everything remains bad, maybe it's really time to leave. People do make mistakes, it's just about how forgiving you are, and how much you can give without expecting.
I guess I am forgetting everything in my mind.
Bottomline : Love is allowing the other into your life and vice versa.
"When you are deciding if you want to break off with your BF, or any relationship, ask yourself this : Have you really tried your best to love or give? Do you really love or give ? Loving and giving is not about expecting any returns. You just want that person to be happy from the bottom of your heart."
Bottomline : It takes 2 hands to clap. If after all that is done, everything remains bad, maybe it's really time to leave. People do make mistakes, it's just about how forgiving you are, and how much you can give without expecting.
I guess I am forgetting everything in my mind.
"I allowed him into my life,
but yet I waited for him to come into mine,
hoping that he will step in more, and when he didnt,
I started to probe more into his life to find out why he dont."
Is it really like this?
I duno.

No comments:
Post a Comment