Happy Birthday to my mommy..
Polar Cake...not nice..mango sour, kiwi very itchy...
On a another note:
I never thought that ...
you shouldn't be sending me home...
you breaking your promises is my fault...
you don't even bother to want to share my worries, my fears and my unhappiness...
I shouldn't be waiting for you...
I shouldn't be depending on you for anything...
having you means I am still all alone too...
Medan trip cancelled due to daddy illness.
No more trips for the time being i guess.
you shouldn't be sending me home...
you breaking your promises is my fault...
you don't even bother to want to share my worries, my fears and my unhappiness...
I shouldn't be waiting for you...
I shouldn't be depending on you for anything...
having you means I am still all alone too...
Medan trip cancelled due to daddy illness.
No more trips for the time being i guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment