Yesterday I actually spent so dam long getting to sleep.
My afternoon was spend on work and also catching up with people who came online in my MSN.
Yes, I am multi-tasking.
My colleague is actually kind enough to send me home as he is also going home earli and ya, he live the condominium next to my house only.
So when I reach home, I just had a few bites of the Cod Fish my mom cooked for my dad, who just came home yesterday from the hospital.
And then I proceed to lie on my bed with the fan blowing into me.
I feel so tired, only feel like sleeping, cause apparently the previous day I slept less than 3 hours I tink...
I dreamt that I met an interviewer(whom i seem to know) and he was asking me if I wan to change job.
Another guy came into picture whom I duno is who.
We started chatting and then he offered to send me back.
In my dreams, the guy drove a red color Lancer i tink.
Old kind.
After which I was woken up by his sms around 23:17pm.
It just took a slight sound to woke me up, sighx.
I was dam awake after that even though I tried my very best to sleep.
I replied the sms, but if you were to ask me what I reply, I dun really know.
Maybe just what my heart felt.
Then after tossing a while, I went to toilet and then to the fridge and down a bit of coke and proceed back to my bed.
And finally after another few hours, I managed to fall aslp.
冰封了所有的永远, 切不断对你的眷恋, 还记得那天你说爱我不变...
就算是输了全世界, 也想再听你说一遍, 我要你永远在我身边
Nice song recommended by Randy...
:)
And yah..
Had an enjoyable time catching up with Acid on MSN yesterday.
5 years plus and thanks for still being there..
Where's the keng old wishin that I used to know?!
*sighx*
- Will you ever, read all these and understd me and what I'm going true? Will we ever go through this? -

No comments:
Post a Comment