Thursday, May 8, 2008

Snow White And The 7 Dwarves

Yesterday had dinner with my colleague buddies.
Finally after so long, all M7 are present, and this time, we can call ourselves Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs.
Reason is cause Shawn also tag along, so there are 7 ladies and 1 gentlement.
The location is at Brewerkz, a bar-like restaurant with their own beer, at Clarke Quay Area.
And the purpose is to "celebrate" Pei and Shawn Birthday and accompany Shawn to drink(for that few people who likes drinking).
I didnt drink as they order mostly beer and wine, in which I don't really know how to appreciate.
Anyway a peek into the photos...


Seafood dunno what pizza...
Looks like a big curry puff and taste like "Gao Ji Prata" ...
Haha
Chilli Beer?Think this is the name...
The red wine they open...
The rest I dunno call wad names already...
Snapping Around
Marjorie & Chrispy
Me, Susen, Shawn and Khai Yee
Pei, Yin Jie, Marjor, Chris
Me with Susen, nope i didnt drink, just posing :D
Everyone :)
The session ended ard 8pm ++ and I reach home ard 9pm++.
I actually spent more than 4 hours trying to get to slp?
Sigh...maybe 5..Not really sure...in which I still wake up in the middle of the night to switch smaller fan etc..
Heard a few songs on the radio ..not bad...so downloaded them.
Received his call when I came home yesterday.
Was quite surprised to know that he will still call as he wanted a "break" for few days initially.
Anyway I know he will enjoy his trip without me.
The difference with me n him is that, I hope to go on tour with him, and we both relax together...
But to him, it is going without me is consider relax, and he won't ask me to go ba.

On the cab back with my colleague, she asked me one question which made me duno how to answer.
"Where's your bf? No ask him come fetch you ar?"
It isnt really a hard question to the rest of you out there right?
but to me, it is...
1. I duno where he is at the moment I am being asked.
2. I was reminded of previous days(before we quarrel), he told me before to call him and he will come fetch me..see how lor..
3. I was reminded of what he told me (Dun call me to come fetch you)

What a life.

No comments: