Watched Blood and Chocolate over at his house last saturday.
Movie was so-so only. Other than that, watched The Warlords too. Not what I expected... wasn't that nice too. Quite disappointed with the movie.bleahz.
Wanted to watch Lust caution cos heard so much about this movie.But it can't run on his DVD player. :( . Next tried the Heroes DVD. Can't play either. Initially thought it's the DVD problem. However yesterday I tried putting into my Laptop and Lust Caution can be played.
Was fast forwarding through the show, there are sex scenes, but okay ba...not as many as what I heard. The volume of the DVD was rather soft. Wonder how am I gonna watch on DVD if its the case with PC.
Yesterday I finally went to book my taiwan hotel. Initialli wanted to make a booking at Rainbow Hotel cause all claimed that it was near a shopping mall, however, it's fully booked.
Used two website to help with the booking. www.asiarooms.com and www.jetstar.com
I used asiaroom for my KL hotel booking too, thinkin its the cheapest and most convinent website.However yesterday I just realise jetstar is offering more cheaper deal.
For asiaroom, the rate given for Rainbow hotel for 4 nights stay for the peroid of Feb 12 2008 till Mar 31 2008, is at 106 SGD per nite, totaling up to $424.
For jetstar, the rate given for Rainbow hotel for 4 nights stay is $348.
Anyway that hotel is fully booked, thus i search for another one , which is wonstar. And...i booked wrong again!!! this is the SONG SHAN branch.now got to pay 39++ to cancel the bookin :( how suay can one be? *sighx
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment