Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolution 2008

As the title says...finally decided to do up my resolution list for the year 2008...

I'm not really sure if the resolution i've set last year had all been met though..but nvm lah hor...since new year...this year then consider XD

Maybe i'll put it as a section so I won't forget my resolution...Maybe...anyway here goes...
Resolutions
1. Be happy and enjoy life
2. Be more positive thinking
3. More overseas trip
4. Save money
5. Earn more money
6. Start that business and earn that money :D
7. Less quarrels with him
8. More quality time with friends and family and him
9. More quality time for myself also
10. Find a new hobby
11. Appreciate those around me

I think thats a lot of resolution ..but well...2008 consist of 12 months, 365 days ..so why not?

:D
Goodbye 2007 and may all have good luck in CNY this year.. ;b

Luv,
Wishin

No comments: