Yesterday was quite happy.
He came to fetch me after work.
This is not the reason why I am happy..okay la..maybe partly...but another part is finally he remember wad i told him before...and bought my my favourite peppermint green tea.
Yap, specially go Jurong Point buy then come my working place carpark wait me till I off work and at the same time, do his own stuffs.
To many it may seem a small act, buy a cheap $1.50 drink..but to me it means quite a lot...coz it indirectly means that he still remember wad i like to drink and finally made the effort to buy for me...Am very happy...really..
Well, he told me its cos morning I keep call him and he cant wake up, make mi very pek chek all that...den no meet me all that aso...but all these wasnt really imprt to me.. :)
Yesterday was reading through a zodiac link from a temple given by my colleagues. I checked under the "Ox" section and it says its gd to tie the knot this year if love is matured, for the 1985s. I checked under his, "its the best time to tie the knot". dots.
Anyway I was reading through past blog posts, and I realised we had grown so much, in terms of thinking or others.
All the "hims" had really taught me one lesson or more...and nope, i dun hate them, including the one that lied to me or maybe didnt lie to me, i duno.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment