As the title, am feeling so restless now.
I finally managed to book wonstar hotel through their hotel website.Price wise, yet to confirm with me.However, won't be that expensive though.Currently waiting for email confirmation from Mr Thomas Ong, a staff who is very polite and helpful with my booking.Or maybe all taiwan people are that friendly and helpful).
Anyway was actualli quite happi this morning, coming in office to check out on the tourist attractions in Taipei that I can go to. I've already made a list of them and now is left with iternary and stuffs.
The new staff had come in also, a guy with surname that is quite unique.
My colleagues are busy Bulk purchasing from sgmotherhood again.Mothers. ><
Yesterday he told me he will meet me for lunch today and come fetch me after work, but before lunchtime i smsed him, he didnt reply. around lunchtime after my colleague left for lunch, i called and he didnt pick up too.
Waited for few minutes and he called me.
From his background and voice, can know that he's slping and at home, but for curiousity sake, i asked, just in case.I was right. He was sleeping. And I'm here declining to go lunch with my colleagues waiting for him instead.
What's the ending, if you wanna know, is that i decided not to go for lunch.
To confirm again, I ask him again, so you not lunching with me le right.I was right again.
All the while he was rather quiet.I didnt know wad exactly happen till i asked him and waited for him to reply me.
The news make mi quite restless.Regarding his job again.
What are parents thinking of nowadays?*sighx*
I also dont know what advice to give,what to say.
I duno what's he thinking right now and I duno why I am having this feeling.
All of a sudden, i felt so lost.
Felt so sad, disappointed and mabbe a bit of restless and worried.
Think he wunt be here to fetch me later.
I shld learn to be less hopeful with stuffs he tell me the day before, like fetching me or meeting me.
I should stay less hopeful.
Feeling so sucky now.
See?I told you i duno wad i m tinking..there seemed to be many stuffs inside my head.I can suddenly think of 2 different stuffs and have 2 or more different kinds of feelings.
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment