Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New found patience

I dun really know how to start this post, but well, by typing this sentence, i guess i am halfway there...

Anyway yesterday was another unlucky day...

1. I did my application release and encountered soome errors.
2. I toked to a very realistic poly fren and till now i still find him so dam realistic.
3. I found my new patience, as i am someone without any patience la...
4. Someone invited me go Suntec, their new opened shop to buy clothes.dots.
5. The bus and MRT home is again crowded with so many NTU/NIE students.arghx.
6. My cross stitch in which i've completed 3 sheeps, now is only left back with 1. :(
7. I am blogging as though I am working, in point form and expanding the point! omg.

An expansion to each of the point.

1. For those who duno wads an application release, its actualli uploading of all the files to the server, updating the application in the server.
Was asked to do an enhancement to the server and after doing, yesterday was my deployment day.It encountered error and the error was dam stupid!
Just because of the version of the Java compiler I was using. @!#@!

2. Ky msned me yesterday.All he was asking was about my job, salary, results, education level. After asking, I just asked him one qn, wad are you doin now?And silence was all i got till I bth and say again."You very realistc hor?ask finish then dun reply liow"
After this sentence, then he answer me he looking for jobs.
Wth, come to think of it, i shldnt have answered any of his qns.

3. My new patience!! Yesterday was on phone with Him. Duno how's his mood, but he can suddenly tok so pek chekly and guess wad, I was so cool and patient, was just askin him, why u sound so pek chek?then blah blah i cont to duno say wad. In the end, we didnt quarrel and haha..i admire my own patience.Though sometimes i almost wan whack pple, but i still got through in by having more patience and dealin with him with more patience.Hoho.

4. His cousin and sister shop is opening this Thursday at Suntec.He sms me say this is wad his sis told him, "My sister say they opening shop at Suntec this thursday ask you go buy clothing ha ha i ask them go die".
I sms back "Not go there take wad i like ar". Duh.

5. School reopen cause the Bus and MRT services to be filled with tons and tons of people. Till now, I still cant understand why must ppl be so kiasu and squeeze into the train even though there's onli like less than 25cm x 25 cm of space.

6. Last yr i bought this cross stitch with 10 sheeps. Sad to say, I didnt even complete 1. These few days took out to do, and i completed 3 sheeps.But yesterday came to realise i sew wrongli 1 of them, and it cause the position of the other sheep to be wrong too. Thus i spend few hours taking out the threads, and few hr sewing back 1/2 of the 2 sheeps. :( and now i m out of thread. bleahs.

7. I didn't realise that i started blogging in a brain storming style. too work influenced.

Lastly, just a nice beautiful christmas tree that still exist in Cathay when I went to watch AVP2 on the 3rd of January, 2008.


and ya, mabbe it's bcos it's pink, that's why its so beautiful :D

No comments: