Monday, January 21, 2008

waiting weekends...

Just back from lunch.

Thinking of blogging, thus here am I, blogging abt the weekends.

My weekend was spent rather wastefully, except maybe for Saturday, in which I manage to keep to schedule and get things done.

Other than that, I also went to Dua Pek Gong @ Loyang for my monthly praying.

The rest of the time was spend on watching DVD at his house and transportation to his house.

The show I watch was "Il Mare". It's a korean show. The origin of the show "Lake House". I prefer this version more than the Lake House.

I've been finding this movie for quite long ever since my sister mention to me this show exists, way before Lake House came out in the movies.But due to not knowing the title of the movie, I can't seem to find it.

Am quite happy to watch this show.Quite a nice show.

Sunday was spend on waiting and waiting.I hate waiting.

Did something bad on Sunday.I hurt someone close to me with the words i use.

It might had been done on purpose, as there's really a limit to one's patience, especially my patience.

I still apologised, on the fact that "noone have the rights to hurt another", and on the fact that it pains me to see "U" sad.

Call me stupid or blind, but I dun care...

Luv,
Wishin

No comments: