Yesterday was a sickening day...
Firstly i got a request for statistics the day before at ard 4:45pm...asking me to produce the data for her next morning.CRABS...they really think we no nid time for approval all that....nevertheless...
I reach office early in the morning, doing up my so many SQL statements, do the document for the application release...and manage to send out ard 9+am.
My DBA, saw that it's urgent request, done with it and send me back ard 9~10am plus.
Happily, I proceed to sort the data, adding them one by one, putting them niceli, and send back to her at ard 10 am plus plus.
Felt so happy as it's still morning and I managed to keep to the dead line.
Guess wad?
She emailed back me saying "Think i was not clear enough, I need the number of staffs"
!#!@#!@#!@#!@
Once again, I got back to work, rushing for the SQL script and application release form and I managed to release it ard 10~11am plus...
My DBA, being gd again, do it quite fast for me ...so I sort the data again...
Made me miss my lunch just for this request...
I got back to her ard 12++ noon with the results.
The story doesnt end here...
GUess wad again...
She called me late afternoon asking if i have the name.
I told her i need to extract the data if she need.So she say ok nvm.
AND THEN AND THEN....NOWWWWW...
I RECEIVE EMAIL FROM HER AGAIN!!!!
ASKING ME EXTRACT THE NAMES FOR HER!!!
WTH!!!
Can someone pls kill her!?!?!?
Sometimes I do hate working in the service line...the "call center" as wad they claim.
Users only know how to complain when things go wrong , and always tink abt their point of view, not ours?
Talking abt that, let me share with you my this user from one of the department.
He is dam stingy!!!
come my place always take my sweets, candies..and now that it's finishin, he can tell me wad you knoe?!!?
"Must buy some and replace soon...finishing soon", while taking more candies from my table.
Halo...he's a head or asst head of that department somemore!!!
And i dam hate it when I everytime tell him it's straightforward..
he will tell me IT ppl always say easy...like dog owners always say their dogs dun bite...
WTH!! EVERYTIME..EVERYTIME the SAME SENTENCE!
Haix...so much for being helpful..he's calling me whenever he got trouble with his website now.
Haix...NOT MY AREA OF WORK...I SHLDNT BE HELPING HIM.
wad a world.
Having vented all these out, let's proceed with some rays of light, some positive stuffs..
Saturday is reaching, thanks to winn your hardwork.
Hopefully we'll get some realli gd results.
I do understd you spent a lot time and do appreciate it.
I just spoke to my boss.
One of the system currently under me might be scrap away.
HAHAAH...i m so happy...you know why?
Becos I am on schedule to improve it....and so, now my schedule is put on hold!!
Well...I just remember though, I just got an arrow few days ago ...
being asked to attend the meeting of implementing nets...
I just took over this system and I dun even know how to interface it...
and I am being dragged in by my boss..sighx..is this wad working life is suppose to be?
I wanna be a student.
*Thanks to him for fetching me ...though i waited quite long before am fetched*

No comments:
Post a Comment