Yap..like what the title means, am on a PM leave today.So boring!!! I am currently rotting now , waiting for time to pass...
Yesterday toked to someone, felt happy and glad for him that he found someone already.
We have both moved on i suppose. I used to think i will feel bad when he found a gf, but proud to say, I am happy for him.
Thanks to my WXB brother, who changed my thinking one way or another, who told me of even worst stories in life, who listened to me and being there for me..
On Saturday, had a quarrel over a stupid issue.
I can't stand girls who "throw" themselves to guys.
"I know u from game, i get ur number to call you and send sms to you, i get your postal address to send card to you (with a picture of a guy and a girl) and i got a BF."
I know the fault doesnt comes from him, it came from her.i dun like her.
So what if she can draw?does it mean anythin?Am i dead or wad?drawing a guy and a girl, obviousli you n him and sending to him.happili.
Anyway he brought me to where i wanna go after quarreling, not pek chekly, but with determination.
It's late that nite, ard 2am, and he's tired and keep on rubbing his red red eye.
I told him nvm if tired we dun go, but he knew that i wanna go badly and insisted on bringing mi there.
I chose to go there as it's the first place he brought mi to when i first knew him.
The road looks more winding as usual, guess its coz it's been quite a long time since i went back there.
We reached there ard 2:15am in the morning and stayed a while .
The place is full of toad's croaking, there's a grp of malays beside the chair of ours.Noisy.
But the stars are nice and view are nice.
I realli miss this place.
I do hope things will be better for the both of us in this new year.
i am not dead or transparent.
Monday, January 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jia you wor~ =) -Winn*-
Ya, i hate gers who throw themselves at ppl too. argh!
"oh, i send u my pic so u can put as contact pic"
Haha.
hey, that anonymous is me. -Gin
Post a Comment